MeetMe, Inc. develops fun, social applications on iPhone and Android. One of these applications, Unsaid, needs students to test a beta version of the app, provide feedback, and aid in marketing efforts on campus.
This is a paid testing opportunity that will provide insight to the world of digital, social, and mobile media. The testing must be completed on campus, and should take only a few minutes per day to complete - and less than 2 hours total. The internship pays $100 via your choice of PayPal or check by mail. Payment will be processed within 3 business days of the 10-day testing period's completion. We are looking to hire a number of testers, so please tell your friends!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Beta test a mobile application by completing certain actions like browsing the feed, uploading photos, making comments, and liking posts
- Provide feedback from experience using the application
- Potential to earn more by working on special projects, as needed
- Must apply using a .edu email address from your school
- Must be living on or near campus
- Must have an iPhone or Android
- Interest and knowledge of Facebook, social and mobile media is a plus
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using your school's .edu email address.